Friday, September 26, 2008

Tuesdays

There is only two reasons
why i like Tuesdays so much
Firstly, its the bubble tea,
which i never miss a chance to dink at least a sip.
Even though I am not as fast as people like
Chia Jie, Jian Lin, Kabir and everyone else,
but still I get to *ask* for some from my friends.

And the second reason I like Tuesdays is
The subjects before I get a taste of bubble tea.
These two subjects are quite ordinary,
but whatever we do in Civics or Geography
is nothing ordinary.
What do we do?
Normally we do not , I repeat DO NOT, study.
So what do we do?
Normally,
most of us will do our own work
except Bryan,Yong Teng, Yew Joon, Kah Seong and Kreeshvwar.
Those guys and me will be at the back of the class ,
having our own fun.
This "fun" is not very ordinary among youngsters.
Except if you count wrestling ordinary then this is out of ordinary.
Just last Tuesday,
we were beating the crap out of each other.
The only one who doesn't
wrestle in that group is Kah Seong.
He normally goes Muay Thai on us.
F.y.i Muay Thai is kickboxing,Thailand style.
Here's a video of a Muay Thai match
to show how dangerous it is.


Well anyways, I strongly recomend anyone not to try this at home
That is all.BYE

No comments: