Sunday, April 12, 2009

RESURRECTION SUNDAY

also known as the typical easter sunday,
OWNAGE watching liverpool and arsenal trash everyone
(Bryan: thats gonna be the score
when liverpool go stamford bridge XD)
But trully celebrated easter with spirit.
And its the end of the fasting month!!
Sorry for the long no update its because of the
FREAKING TMNET don't wanna fix my modem
Anyways back to blogging
and gonna put up some pictures soon as soon i get the pics from tze kwang
CF CAMP 09 PHOTOS
if any1 has them borrow me please
JUST 4 1 DAY
I AM DYING FOR THEM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BLUE PLUS GREEN IS NOT PINK
(i don't even know where i got that from)
But before that watch this really sad and touching
Time to fly to school and come back home
Crying because i failed and my bones are gonna break
and Liza I CANT FIND UR TAG!!!
Buai
At once I was in th Spirit,
and there before me
was a trone in Heaven
with someone sitting on it
Revelation 4:2

No comments: