Sunday, November 15, 2009

UPDATED XD

FINALLY XD
i finally watched 2012!!!!!
although it was 11 bucks for the ticket but it was still worth watching it!!!!
Went with Andrew, Jun Yee, Jia Min, and Shaun
Actually suppose to be with Lucas and Zien Han
but! they didn't reply my sms......

Anyways..... i finally updated this very very dead blog
So CHEERS for updating......
NOW I have no idea what to blog about.....
So I shall blog about the Ou outing....

This outing was planned a day before the real outing XD
So it wasn't that bad for not planning.....
We had to line up to get the tickets.....
*
shoutout to GSC*
please get ur phone and online reservations fixed XD

okays back to the outing thing....
1st we wanted to buy the 1.30 but it was booked out
So instead we bought the 2.15 ticket
which was actually better for us
cause Jun Yee needed to eat......
*Me: Don't eat like a Shaun?
Andrew: No! Now its Don't eat like a Jun Yee
Jun Yee: No la.... I don't wanna dirty my shirt
Don't lie la.....
I dam pissed at u la *laughs
I don't really care XD

Then Andrew beat me in fooseball
I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE XD
but after that.....
We went to the very expensive CC
I MEAN computer club.... XD
And as I remember, JUN YEE said he'll beat us
with Andrew on his side
BUT as the results shown he didn't....... XD

From there, we headed to the cinema
after buying over-priced popcorn
The movie was AWESOME!
I'm gonna give it a 8.5/10
cause it was kinda long..... but still fun :)

After that we has another game of Counter Strike and again
The results were the same
Oh well..... SOME PEOPLE RUSHING ME! XD
so I shall end the story here
Thanks for trying to read XD

No comments: