Friday, July 23, 2010

Brandon's addictions

And here i shall confess about alot of things probably alot of people don't know
1. I like dota XD
2. I wish 1 day i will have a 5 pets at one time
3. I enjoy calling my friends especially when they are busy
4. I have 1025 messages on my phone currently
5. I wish I had a Malaysian tigers jersey
6. I don't think Malaysia sucks in football
7. I enjoy air guitaring when i can't
8. I never really thought my future out
9. I always wanted to start a band
10. I wonder when I'll be able to get a new bike
11. I enjoy country songs
12. I like horror movies
13. I get exited when I hear my message tone
14. I love love songs
15. I feel bored when I read Sejarah
16. I've only been to a concert once
17. I wish I had a better computer
18. I know that opening the fridge will kill the environment but i still do it
19. I love killing time looking for Boyce avenue acoustic covers
Last but not least 20. I realized this is just to kill time XD
Now you know the secrets XD :D:

Kid from the kidney,
Brandon

No comments: