Saturday, December 6, 2008

Operation

No its not a game or something to do with the army.
Its about the operation in the hospital.
Operation in 2 days!!!!
Actually I am not scared or nervous at all.
All you got to do is sit back,
SLEEP and boom its done.

Why do I have to go for an operation?
It all begin when I went to Kerwinn's party last year.
Argh!! now I have to explain again,
then blah blah blah,
Yie Yang push me on the swing abit
higher than the actual swing
Fell and KABOOM!!!
my hand exploded and all the blood came out.

Well not exactly,
I was lying on the floor until
Iain asked me to take out the watch and then Kaboom!
my hand was retardedly strange.
It was bent and sry I had no time to take a photo.
Anyways went to the hospital and here I am today.

Anyways the operation is on Tuesday.
But thats not the sad news.
I can't play any sports
or even running for 1 month!!
That is sad!!
Anyways thats only until school reopens so thats ok.=D

No comments: