Saturday, November 29, 2008

My new 'haircut'

Notice the inverted comma's
It all started before the holidays....
A day or two before the school ended.
I was like having freaking long hair
and so Bryan decided to shave bold.
But I was like WHAT THE CRAP!!!
Of course thinking he was lying.

But it lead me to an idea to have
a very very once in a life time experiece.
So I told Bryan about it and here we
are looking like ex-convicts.
Anyways this means I only have to
cut my hair once in around 4 months in counting.

Maybe going out to Tbunt around
next Saturday??
That is of course if I am out of the hospital.
And my parents would probably let me out.
Have to ask my friends first though.
And maybe invite Nicholas
since he came back from CANADA!!freaking lucky bastard
Anyways gtg bath...
ITS 6 ALREADY??

No comments: