Friday, November 28, 2008

Back....

Hey people spending time reading this or are you???....
I am back and better than before.
Back from my hometown aka Johor
And had an amazing time there.

I didnt do much but play play and wrestle.
Getting to meet my cousins and
play with them are really great.
Had a blast and had a great time there.

My cousins are fantastic and way older then me.
Well most of them that is.
And since they are so much bigger than me,
yes I am an uncle to some of them there.
Some of my nephews and neices are like...
This kid loves to play innocent child with anyone.
But he is kind of a rascal.
His grandmother is quite tough on him though.
But sometimes he is just plain evil.
Don't belive me??
Ask my sister...
She'll tell you he bit my cousin's hand for no reason.
I guess randomness just runs in the family....or does it???
And theres this little girl...
Very sweet little girl that likes my cousin to carry her to act like she is is flying.
Maybe shes born to fly.
Anyways belive it or not...
She is that boys SISTER??
Seriously.
Anyways its 12.27 now and I really have to go sleep
Nite Nite...

No comments: