Saturday, March 21, 2009

THE CAMP OF THE YEAR

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT CAMP I'M TALKING ABOUT
CF CAMP2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was totally awesome
time to blog about it.
First of all,
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
To all who didn't go this year,
GO NEXT YEAR
BECAUSE IT IS BEAWESOME.
It was literally a life changing experience for me
I mean the worship,the sessions,
PASTOR GURMIT SINGH
The altar calls
Knowing the love of God
is gonna be a very different feeling than
what you were when you didn't recive it.
CF Camp 09 was never gonna be just some camp.
But through out the whole camp,
So many lives got to know Him.
So many people recived the love of God in that camp.
And some people may think otherwise,
But everything happens for a reason.
And the souls who went to CF Camp,
He brought you there to know Him and His love.
Time to intreduce my game group
and their rolls in Talent Time
A.K.A WHITE PAWNS
1.Group Leader:KEN-VYN a.k.a LIN DAN(WOOTS)
great group leader and although he didn't play much but
He was the 1 who brought the group toghether
2.Assistant Group Leader:me a.k.a Alladin
but I don't know why i was assistant
GROUP MEMBERS WERE AWESOME
1.Darryl-Lin Dan's parrot
2.Liza-Lin Dan's stalker
3.Jia Yuin-Jasmine
4.Justin P.Lo-my Monkey
5.Suet Mei-Alladin Stalker
6.Suet Ying-Narrator
7.Sumita-Alladin Stalker
8.Tze Lin-Lin Dan's stalker/girl who faints
9.Nicholas-G-Nee
Dorm people(Andromeda)
Kenny Kan
Tze Kwang
Liang Jun
Sher Wu
Gary
Philip
Shaun
Calvin
Boon Kuan
Me
Darren Kee
Marcus Yee
and....BRANDON TAN
(no thats not me its another guy....seriously)
Oh yeah we had this thing called Angels&Mortals
This "game",we have to pick a random person
and give them stuff
and you will recive stuff from your angel.
So.....my randomdraft is Pn.SAIK
so lucky huh?
and the best part was i brought a keychain
which was only 4 teenagers but i got Pn.Saik as my mortal.
But my kind angel a.k.a Emily Mah was feeding me
as if i was gonna die the next day.
Whoa this post is long .
well then i blog about the rest of camp tomorrow or smth.
Ciao

No comments: