Saturday, March 28, 2009

EARTH HOUR

It was so awesome.
It was so sad no one got robbed.

But...it was a chance to....
SPAM EVERYONE ON MY CONTACT LIST.

(its not called rich,its called boredom)

I went spamming everyone on their phones.

Sorry,i was too bored.

so went on smsing everybody and replyied all their messages

BTW...its hard to continue messaging

5 people at one time in the dark

It was also the day i found ouy that I

can put photos in the computer using my "new" phone

Anyways after earth hour,I went to play with my

dog and I thought him how to stand on two feet.

But that picture was blurry and

he only does it because he gets FOOD!!!
(doggie can jump)
Anywayz update more next time when I

buy the camp CD's which has all the CAMP PHOTOS

Can't wait and Can't sleep!!!waiting for the photos is hard.

HURRY UP KEN-VYN!!!!
(sorry 4 the line skipping,Blogger hates me)

No comments: