Thursday, August 6, 2009

Memoirs...

Hey people,reading this idontknowhattocallitsoilltypethislongthingandicantbeliveyouarestillreadingitandthiswillendnow,
Its been months since i updated this
idontknowhattocallitsoilltypethislongthingandicantbeliveyouarestillreadingitandthiswillendnow,
So yeah.....
People asking me to update la....
Normally I would say....
"Lazy la"
But somehow this blog reminded me about stuff...
Good memories and Bad deals i made with andrew
So I'm gonna start updating probably once every week if anyone reads this idontknowhattocallitsoilltypethislongthingandicantbeliveyouarestillreadingitandthiswillendnow
can see my very life through my brain....
Lets have a look....


Yeap......Still empty

Anywayz...... Recess Revolution!!!!!(can you see the word love??)

It was awesome....Praying 4 Friends.....

And yesterday helped out Pn.Ruth... So fun....

No comments: