Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just for 1 more night

THE TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POST

ITS JUST A NICE PHRASE I FOUND IN THE DEEP

THOUGHTS OF MY EMPTY HEAD XD


 


 

Anyways..... Welcome back to your doom the nicest place on earth!!

Had nothing to do in this dreaded wonderful morning....

Except my civic project which was suppose to be handed up

By...MAY!!!!

Some people, I'm not saying who.... WEE HAN!!!

Pushed all the work to ME!!!(so UNexpected)

Anyways I really wanna finish the Rumusan thing but I have no idea what to do for it

HELP ME!!!!

Hopefully, Cik Juliana and the rest will "understand" my 4 month delay...XD


 


 

RECESS REVO!!!! Is happening again this Wednesday

A good 'Thank You' to our teachers through our

"well made" cards should be a pleasant surprise for them....

Well got to go do Rumusan, bath, eat, wake up my brother,

WOW I have so much to do!!!

Can't belive I'm still typing!!!

No comments: