Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Awwww.......


I'm sick again....
:D: mixed emotions time XD
just running through some stuff about facebook
And i saw the pic above!!! XD
its really means the truth XD
But i had to get an MC
on the day i had PJ!!!! XD
Anyways....
I can't believe how addicted I am towards
Facebook.... and how much I'm
trying to beat Tian Xi in fantasy football....
*Brandon really has to get a life* look....
So anyways....
This whole week so far has been awesome for me
Mainly cause I was so tired
And I all of a sudden get Fever, soarthroat, flu,
and many more sicknesses and so
I get to sleep at home without feeling guilty XD
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........
Haha....
I still can't believe I'm blogging when I'm sick....
I should be sleeping XD
And so i shall
BYE BYE!!! XD XD XD XD

Sign,
XD maniac

No comments: