Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fell in love again

This is just a shout out to all who visited my blog since i killed it....
HELLO!!!! XD
So anyways,
since no1 reads this,
i decided to make this my "diary kinda thing"....
Rather than write it in my school diary.....
UNTIL some1 finds out I wrote stuff here....

So this is a reminder to myself about all the stuff that i've been through :D:
Last Friday, CF Easter skit anyone??
Jeremy Ang was the father of Daniel Ong
the script was very awesome....
and it touched me to see some people actually
crying to a skit that started out funny....
So it was a skit where a deadly virus was
attacking the who World and only 1 in 5billion people have the blood to cure it
So Jeremy (kinda like God) had to sacrifice his own son
to save us all!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Awesome skit and wonderful performance :D
really touching to see afew people weeping there

CF CAMP 2010 was a blast!!!!
awesome as expected and freaking fun!!
as group leader, i did nothing!!!
wasn't really group leader since like ken-vyn in my group XD
but had a great time playing
and growing in the word of God
1st time for everything and
Thank God for making the 6 people make the decision of their lives :D
Awesomeness to the max!!!

Sign,
The little boy down the street

No comments: