Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sports Day!!!

Woots!!!
SMKDJ had an awesome sports day agree??
Haha... but before that,
here's one video that will confirm make u laugh XD
Its one of my favourite tv shows I use to love!!
Sadly, Nickelodeon canceled it out
KENAN AND KEL FTW!!!!




So back to sports day!!!
It was so awesome
Cause i finally got to run in a race in SMKDJ
I'm sorry Wee Han
Why didn't u pretend to be me!!!!
Anyways the 100 meters were a blast!!!
Goal 1 accomplished!! *get top 10 in 100m
Although there were only 8 of us and
I got 7th but it still counts right?!!

Jokes i could remember!!!(told to me on that day)
Q:'What do u call a bee that can't sting?'
A:A Punja-BI!! XD
Q:Which period of time is the time where most people
were against God??
A:the 19-80's(Atheist) XD
Guy A:Who's that girl running?
Guy B:Mistika
Guy A:Her parents made a Mistake-A??

Wooooo!!!!!!!
So anyways
It was a blast and even though
I told Jian and the unggulians XD
not to cheer for me....
And just cheer for asrizal
Those monkeys still did
Which made me feel paiseh at the start of the starting line...
But gave me a little lift
SO THANKS TO ALL WHO CHEERED FOR ASRIZAL!!!

Sign,
Clef The Boy Chin Wonder

No comments: