Thursday, October 9, 2008

3rd times the charm

Everyone says that including me,
but yesterday was a day that 3rd time was really the charm.
Yesterday,
I was wrestling with my own test dummy on my mother's bed
It wasn't my first time but
somehow this time was different.
I was practicing my swanton bombs,
(there is a video st the end of the post. Watch it and you'll know what a swanton bomb is)
Anyways,
I was practicing it and guess what happened.
I tried 2 times and it didn't work
because I didn't turn right.
So anyways, on my third attempt,
two things happened.
One, I DID IT PERFECTLY.
And Two, I broke the bed.
Well after today,
I will train that and Whisper of the wind.
But after I buy a new bed.
Sorry but I didn't record it.
If you buy me one then I can record it and put it on youtube
Well here are the two videos.

1.Swanton Bomb



2.Whisper of the wind



This is the work of the 1 and only , JEFF HARDY!.
Ciao.

No comments: