Thursday, October 9, 2008

A wonderful wednesday

Yesterday was a great day.
Why?
Because our test dummy(Yew Joon) came back.
So because of the freaking assembly,
we couldn't enjoy our wonderful time in geography.
But the day paid off because during the last period,
civic, we had a blast beating up each other.
It went from boring to wrestling to chicken dancing.
Well for me that's what happen.
For the rest it went from chaos to havoc.
This is how it all went down.
We started wrestling and beating down each other
until teacher almost saw.
So the we went to the front at Yong Teng's place,
to cause more havoc.
So then Bryan wanted to figure four leg lock me.
So then I let him and he didn't do it right so it didn't hurt.
But when I did it to kreeshvwar,
he felt pain like crap.
Then, the showman,kreeshvwar,
went to talk crap and made an idiotic move
also known as the four leg lock.(which needs 4 legs)
Then me and Bryan started head locking ourselves.
That kept on happening until I lifted him from the ground,
and he fell to the ground.
To me it was payback for what he did to me
during tanglung night.
Then he was still in a headlock position
while I did the chicken dance
to whack him with my elbows.
Well then we had to go back home.
Awwwwww............
Wish we could have more time beating each other up.
Oh yeah,
I jumped from the table and slammed into his legs.
Wow, this is a long post.......

No comments: