Thursday, October 2, 2008

The trip to andrew's house

Hey guys,
had a really great week and now i shall be sad
because the holidays are gonna end soon.
But on the bright side,
I get to meet my friends in school.
Anyways, I don't wanna waste time
and get straight to point.
On Monday,I went to Andrew's house,
well I didn't plan it, I just wanted to go tbunt with him.
In the end I ended up sleeping over at his house.
But I really had a great time over there.
Although he can't use his computer,
but we still had a great time.
At first we reached his house about 6 in the evening.
Then we had dinner and we went straight upstairs
to watch batman 'the dark knight'.
Still JOKER ROCKS.
Then it was already 11.
Before we went to sleep(too early to sleep)
we went to read "books" also known as
Just Crazy,Just Joking,Just annoying, and others.

The next day,
I found an antique guitar which
then we started to "play" the guitar.
Play as in do random crap with it.
Then we went and play judo and tried to wrestle each other
until the other drops on the bed.
He won because of his advantage(his height)
that's why i couldn't trip him down to the ground.
Anyways, then we played HORSE to kill time
before I went home.
It was a draw and then we played in the car,
but since i couldn't do a cartwheel in the car,
I lost. Oh yeah we had A&W's for lunch.
Wheeeeeeeee I had a great time and I wish I could do it again.
BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: