Monday, October 13, 2008

Title....

Well since I have no suitable title I'll just put it title.
It was quite unexpected that Yong Teng,
wanted to come to my house to 'study'.
Well then I asked my mom and dad,
and he came over.
Not only once but twice?.....
Yesterday we wanted to study as soon as he came.
But unfortunately,
all we studied was how to watch the computer for 4 hours straight and not feeling tired at all.
Amazingly,
after 5 minutes of studying 3whole chapters of KH after he left,
I was abled to answer 19 questions all correctly.
When he was here,
I was able to pull off some stunts.
Also known as the swanton bomb on my mother's bed again.
Fortunately,
it didn't break again.
But we stoped as soon as me heard a crack sound
of what could have been the plank under my mothers bed.
Well that was after an attempt to whisper of the wind on the bed again.
Well currently its tuedsay and
I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN 2 MINUTES?
AND I HAVENT EVEN EATEN OR PACKED MY BAG!!!!
Well you know me.
Last minute all the way..... Buai

No comments: