Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bday

Today is my bday
Oh YEAHHH

There's a story about
How I got wet
Okay here's the story

I wanted to run but it was too late
Okay
I came out of class
Then asked tao juen
To hold my bag
After that Yew joon wet me in the school compund
Which was bad
But i chased him
Until i thought twice to not chase him
Then went out of school
Which wasnt that bad
then eng kian liang jun etc.
Went and spray me liao shit
Then the bad luck erving+eng kian came
They said i wasnt that wet lah
Then since after that
I asked my friend put my bag in the car
And BOOM!!!!!!!!!
Dynamitez strike again
NO LAH
I kena from everyone
I mean everyone as in:
Bryan,Tze Kwang,andy,justin,yue teng,
mindy,alycia,marcus,
well just about almost everyone who saw me
CRAP dripping wet
even my towel was dripping wet
I was like WTF
Anyways it was damn fun
And you should try it
Yeah and i got 2 bday presents
Which are the soft jersey toy
And the broken watch from JOSHUA

No comments: