Sunday, July 27, 2008

Candid

incase you dont know

I went to sktm last friday

Here are really candid photos of

Me and my friends and the teachers

Started with cikgu fitri because well we saw him first






well cikgu fitri was busy playing with the GUYS so we didnt really disturb him


next up we have the guy who thought me science

gosh i miss him

Without further or do here is Cikgu Khalid





He wasnt busy but he asked us random question

Here is a fake conversation for laughs




Cikgu:Hey you two always come toghether Gay ar???

Me :No lah cikgu. I am straight vivek is gay

Vivek:(Ring ring)(picks up phone)

Me :whos that

Cikgu:sure girlfriend

Vivek:Yes dear i will be home soon

Me:hey cikgu u are right lah

Vivek:(dont know what we are talking about)yalah yalah ckgu is always right

Cikgu:Siapa tu

Vivek:My mom

that did not happen but it was just for gags



Next we have my std 5 teacher cikgu
Faishal




He was currently doing smth so we didnt disturb him much


THis is cikgu lokman,


My std6 teacher which somethimes kills me when i dont do his homework


but still better than pn norliza


next up pn inthira


She is one of the nicest teachers i've ever seen


Yes she might scold but she still is lovable


Havent seen her for a long time and freaking miss her so much

Here is what happened later in the day




THis is jun kit

The 'BEST' conductor for choral speaking ever

When we got home andy felt horny

So he lost his virginity to my teddy bear


then vivek started taking random photos here is one of them


Yes i am the noob guy with the spiky hair

Well there's more but i think ill post it next time cause vivek hasnt send me the photos

No comments: