Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I’ve grown up?

Somehow, my life has very much changed
Since I've been on blogger
Reading a few other people's blogs
Made me realize how much I miss my old life


I have gained many friends since secondary school
But in the process in growing up,
I've also lost touch with some
Here are a few I've lost and gained

Gained:bryan yong teng,mostly everyone in my class, kempas ,some in keruing and some other people
Lost:kerwiin,durai,zachary(last time I saw them was walking with them back from SKTM hari guru),my old teacher, my wushu teacher....and some other people,

I also realize how much I have to appreciate my life,
now I am moving on and the choices will start coming soon,
having many friends does not,
I repeat DOES NOT,
help us if we don't know how to appreciate them.

For instance,
I found a friend(not mentioning any names),
that was my very good friend,
through the thick and thin,
then one day,
that damn guy/girl backstabs me by telling smth to some one.

And you, yeses you know who you are
you better watch out ,
because one day you'll pay for al your sins,
I know you know who I am talking about
stop being a stuck up**************************
(sorry for the bad words but if you know who I was talking about and what he/she did you would say the same thing)

No comments: