Saturday, July 5, 2008

Guy of Randomness

The king of randomness is actually Irfan Hilmi
That's why I can only call myself a Guy of random

Today I really felt very strange and weird
at the start of the day I woke up do stuff such as brush my teeth, wash my face, bath etc.
Then when it came to breakfast, everything started to change as in what I ate and did.

First I had a crave to eat mc Donald's but I already ate that yesterday so I had a 'normal' breakfast. notice the inverted commas because I don't have to up them there if u call eating a sandwich with chocolate chips and egg normal

Then came lunch time, it was pretty normal until my brother had another crave again for ayah goreng McD. so I called the guy and when they delivered, they brought me 4 pieces of ayah goreng when I asked for two so I was like okay....... this doesn't happen all the time but okay until they asked me to pay more and refused to take the chicken back so there goes RM6.60 more of my money. Again MY money

after he went out, (my bro) I began to feel hungry and curious. I must warn you after eating what I am going to tell you, you will either scream or puke. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH or OH MY GOSH, this two will help your expression after reading this. I went to the back to cook some indo mee.then I started being a little too weird when I put by 2 more ayam gorng then began curious of what it would taste like if I ate those two with b bit of ******** . After getting abit of******** and putting it in my mouth with out swallowing, I put ing the mee and made the expressions I told you about.

NEVER EAT INDOMEE AND AYAM GORENG MCD WITH MCFLURRY.

Btw I have craving to sleep on the floor today which I will do as a matter of fact
it's not that bad acctually.Speaking from experience.

No comments: