Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crazy Dream

Sorry people,
cause tak ada photo since a long time

But on the bright side,
The next post or the post after that,
Randomness time

Which means I have to Post at least 10 or more
Pictures in that time

Well nothing happened yesterday
except
I had a very crazy dream
AGAIN

Well its not about murderers
But as well at it was a crazy dream
Most of them was from my old school
We were all in my crazy fantasy dream
AGAIN
well this time we were in a game
Some how it was fifa 08
We were all dressed in Blue
so that explains why we had
frank lampard on our team

We were competing in a F.A Cup finals
The other team was wearing
RED
I don't remember much except
That in the grand stands
My grand parents were there

Oh how I miss them so much
I could only see my father's side
Because when I was born
Never had time to see my mother's
Side because well
Lets say they moved on

*Sob *sob
well if u were wondering why I am sobbing
Well its just that
My father's side grandparents
had passed away when I was 5-grandmother
And when I was 9-Grand father
Well I am not going to post any
More for this post b cause
Well if u were here
you'll know why

No comments: