Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sunday

Yes.
Today is Sunday again
and since I have 5 more post,
Why not do this again and make it 4
(BTW I change my layout cause my 'friend' said it was TOO EMO(WTF))
The week was great
well
Most of it was

Monday:
Got the school hall back
Wohooooooooooooooo
Although we now have boring and useless perhimpunan,
I still get to miss class once in a while
Nothing much happened
except the roti tisu wira(Bryan use saga so I use wira)
CONTINUES: this time it was Bryan's turn and I wanted to be involved(it happens everyday)
So I also bought one and MORE HAVOCK
(if u want to see go out side the canteen)
(near the crossing to block F(where my class is))
(there's always 2 tables crowded)
The one less crowded is our table

Tuesday:
Nothing much happened that day
Except going to tuition
And making less havoc
Nothing interesting happened

Wednesday:
Nothing much happened except
My mom bought me a bottle
and she forgot
Until I found it,(which was today)
She forgot about it and we found it in the car

Thursday,
Went to tuition today
And got myself into deep shit
WOHOOOOO
I had to say 2 weeks
OK OK
The story is
when I said 2 weeks
The teacher asked me
"what's going to happen in 2 weeks?"
To be honest I wanted to lie
But I was honest enough to say
That on 31July(two weeks)
It would be my birthday
Not only that
I have friends from
1,Balau ,Batai,Jati,and Kempas,
over there and it they spread then news
I AM FREAKING DEAD

Friday
That day its the 'F' day
Let me tell u why
during cf there was
Full praise
then
my friend told me what I already knew
Which was
if Monday=m
and Tuesday =t
Then wednesday,thursday, and Friday=WTF
After,
During the whole day,
I didn't hear even 1 F word
That's a miracle

Saturday,
No scouts(awwwwwwww)
Campfire cancelled(awwww)
But at least I went to youth
(YEAHHHHHHHH)
During youth,
I had a blast in cell
Then we had to train ourselves
(For the upcoming mission)
Then well That wraps up the whole week

No comments: