Friday, July 11, 2008

CFSMKDJ

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This weeks cf rocks the heaven out of all who went
It really thought us a lot
Thank you to all who has been involved with this weeks Cf

THE START
this weeks worship leader was non-other that
The one the only
Sarah Lim
*woooooohs &claps
and there's also
Joshua tan
*cricket sounds
This week they had all my favourite song in it
except the one on this blog

The Start of The middle
Well....
this week Cf had a group BK quiz
(in case you don't know BK means bible knowledge)
Well I knew most of the answers but unfortunately all the answers I know,
others already knew and wrote it down
DARN IT.......
so that was only the start of it and Group B(which I was in)
ROCKED

THE FINAL MIDDLE
HAHAHAHAHA
this was the funniest part of this post
It all started with Dennis choo.
Some of us had to act but no one wanted to go
So.....He went out first to act and no one got him
even though his acting was pretty well
Then some other people went,
And then he went out,
(not saying who but he's form 2 and damn cool pengawas)
read the thing,
And started to run around like a hobo maniac,????????
When he did that,(my head started spinning)
MAJOR BLUR CASE
for me
too bad we had to leave after that
but we still had fun for the last 10 minutes
Being in the room with me isn't safe
Wonder why????
For starters,
I was talking to justinP.lo and jia min
then Justin talked about smth
(forgot what)
then I took the joke seriously (he didn't piss me off)
so I belasah him macam seorang diheret atas lantai
then jia min almost hit me but I block and hit him somewhere
he started chasing me and I ran the made peace with him finally
until he almost hit me again and wha cha
kena lagi (bulls eye)
wah so much to type
tell u what happen in school in the next post

No comments: