Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Caught

What happened??
well firstly my mom
my sis and my dad went to giant
To buy some stuff for the barbeque last sunday
So then my mom thought she saw some1
around the age of
16-21
Yup he was shoplifting

Then my mom told the security guard
And there was a fight
That boy called afew people
And the local athorities(sry dnt care about typos)
so the boys gang was fighting with the local
athourities and
There was bloodshed
Lots of blood
coming out

And to tell u the truth Malaysian writers
Are freaking
Idiots because
this can be put in the papers but nooooo
It had to be an idiot
Not to write that
So my pledge is to
NEVER
Trust the papers because
1.they are isiots
2. they made me search the paper the whole afternoon for the article
and 3.i dont usually read them

No comments: