Thursday, July 24, 2008

Worst and best

Today is the best of the worst and best
Day ever
Why you ask??
Its simple
THE DAY
Worst:This is because
that We didnt have pj today
Awwwww
But its because we made noise
So its reasonable
But its the worst day because
I am not mentioning any names
but some one was
STOMPING
On the ground on 1 kempas
So
as sound travels by ...blah blah blah
You get the point
So 1 Batai can hear lah
Any teacher could be teaching that class
BUT unfourtunately
as i was lokking foward to next week because
Well got pj lah
But the teacher was PUAN WONG
So we kena band from pj another week
I am forcing myself not to type any
Fowl languages

The BEST DAY:
Wohoooooooooooooo wewnt to visit sktm
ahuh oh yeah ahuh ohyeah
Then
took candid photos of teachers
Sorry but zac and kerwiin didnt come
But i gonna upload the photos as soon as vivek gives them too me
Well chow cos going my friends house soon

No comments: