Monday, July 14, 2008

Church & Sunday thing

Went to church this morning and
somehow played my favourite songs
during praise and worship
then our pastor explained about diversity

Since today is Sunday :P
I am going to talk about
what has happened right around this week

Monday wasn't a really interesting day.
Although nothing happened,
it was still fun
because I got to hang around with my friends in school
Well, yong teng came back
from his 4 day paradise since he was ill

Tuesday,
A really normal day
Except at night when after tuition
when I had that freaking weird dream

Wednesday,
That was the day that was most
CREATIVE day this whole week
Why??
That's b cause right
b4 recess end,
I bought roti tisu
in 30 seconds all of them(read Bryan.. Bryan)
wallup the thing

Thursday,
Nothing much interesting happened
except the fact that
Bryan wallup roti tisu in 2-3 seconds

Friday,
WAS THE BOMB
Had so much fun that day
I started my day waking up at 7 am
then went to cook my breakfast
since tak ada unggul lagi jadi pergi main computer

Then I went to CF
which rocked like heaven
after that it was normal
until RECESS

Because at recess
well if u want to find out read the post
Named Bryan's Day off

Saturday,
had scouts and
that wraps up the whole week

No comments: